The Black Brassie, with 12 degrees loft, is the driver that compliments the Black Spoon Fairway wood.
The head shape of the Black Brassie is a duplicate of an original Jack White driver. White was a renowned Scottish clubmaker whose most famous customer was Bobby Jones, who won the Grand Slam in 1930.
- Head material: Solid Persimmon
- Backing: White Cycolac
- Finish: Ill-Omened Midnight Black
- Insert: Fancy Face White with Black Dowels
- Loft: 12 Degrees; to boom through the air
- Force: Majeure; no mortal spoon can compete
- Shaft: Solid Hickory Shaft; like the piston of an engine
- Grip: Handwrapped Black Leather