The E. Just Intro Set gives you all the clubs you need to get started playing hickory golf. The Spoon can be used from the tee and the fairway while the four irons get you around most courses.
We suggest playing your home course between 5,600 yards and 6,000 yards. If you realize you really enjoy playing hickory golf and want to add to your set, you can add single clubs to get to a complete tournament set.
Choose one wood from these five choices:
- Driver (12 degrees)
- Spoon (16 degrees) recommended
- Wooden Cleek (21 degrees)
- Wooden Cleek (26 degrees)
- Baffy (25 degrees)
Choose four irons from these seven choices:
- Flanged Niblick (56 degrees)
- Niblick (50 degrees) recommended
- Mashie Niblick (44 degrees) recommended
- Benny (38 degrees)
- Mashie (32 degrees) recommended
- Mid Iron (26 degrees) recommended
- Jigger (30 degrees)