The JWS Spoon is a replica of the Spoon (#3 Wood) Bobby Jones used to win the Grand Slam in 1930, capturing both British and U.S. Opens and Amateurs that year. The JWS spoon is made to compliment Jones’ Jeanie Deans driver.
The JWS spoon is patterned after a Jack White model spoon. Jack White is same clubmaker who made the famous Jeanie Deans driver.
- Head material: Solid Persimmon
- Loft: 17 degrees (same as the original spoon)
- Hosel: Pitched-linen whipping
- Shaft: Solid hickory
- Shaft flex: Regular or stiff
- Steel lengths: 42”
- Grip: Handwrapped leather
- Playable with modern golf ball
- Engrave Shaft: $10